- Right of permanent residence in Finland
- Last updated:
Bachelor's Degree in Science (Technology).
- Data Science
- Current progress:
- 76/180 ECTS
Research Assistant (Web Accessibility Specialist).
- Auditing and improving the accessibility of the open source A+ learning management system.
- Working independently on auditing while coaching the software developers in the team on the accessibility of their work.
- Three-month summer internship after one year of full-time studies.
- Focused on service design issues around usability, accessibility and clarity for Invesdor's online crowd investing platform.
- Worked broadly on maintaining a monolithic Ruby on Rails web application.
- Left to begin studying full-time.
- Re-wrote the algorithm responsible for optimising the way cleaners are allocated to tasks - this was at the core of how the company functions.
- For much of my time, I was the only person working on backend software.
- As an early employee at a startup, I was also extensively involved in recruitment, and keeping a 'big-picture' view of the whole company to inform technical decision-making.
- Very early employee initially focused on internal tools, then later specialising in data quality.
- Regularly worked with datasets of hundreds of millions of items.
- Involved in recruitment and responsible for elements of employee onboarding.
- English - Native
- Finnish - Good (CEFR B1)
- Swedish - Basic (CEFR A2)